Monday, April 25, 2011

For every giver there must be a receiver, and for every receiver there must be a giver.

Think about it! 
How could you give if there weren’t someone or something there to receive?  Both have to be in perfect balance to work one on one, fifty-fifty.  And since giving and receiving must always equal each other, they must be equal in importance. 
Besides, how does it feel to give?  Most of us would agree that giving feels wonderful and fulfilling.  Conversely,how does it feel when you want to give and the other person isn’t willing to receive?  Most of us would agree that it feels terrible.  So know this: if you are not willing to receive,then you are “ripping off” those who want to give to you.
You are actually denying them the joy and pleasure that comes from giving; instead, they feel lousy. Why?  Again, everything is energy,and when you want to give but can’t, that energy cannot be expressed and gets stuck in you.  That ‘stuck’ energy then turns into negative emotions. 
To make matters worse, when you are not willing to fully receive, you are training the universe not to give to you!  It’s simple: if you are not willing to receive your share, it will go to someone else who is. That’s one of the reasons the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.  Not because they are any more worthy, but because they are willing to receive while most poor people are not.

I  learned this lesson in a big way while camping by myself in the forest.  In preparation for my two-day sojourn I made what’s called a lean-to.  Thank goodness I prepared this mini-condo because it rained all night.  When I came out of my shelter that morning, I was noticing how dry I and everything else under the tarp was.  At the same time, however, I couldn’t help notice this unusually deep puddle that had collected at the bottom of the tarp was.  All of a sudden I heard this inner voice say to me, “Nature is totally abundant but not discriminating.  When the rain falls it has to go somewhere.If one part is dry, another part will be doubly wet.  As I stood over the puddle, I realized that is exactly the way it works with money. There’s plenty of it, trillions and trillions of dollars floating around, it’s indefinite abundance, and it has to go somewhere.  The deal is this: If somebody isn’t willing to receive his or her share,it must go to whoever will.   The rain does not care who gets it and neither does money.

So pray like this:  “Universe, if anyone has something great coming to them and they’re not willing to take it, send it to me! I am open and willing to receive all of your blessings. Thank You.”

No comments:

Post a Comment